For the 2021-22 season, the goal is to get every wrestler 2-3 quality matches with wrestlers in their own age group and skill level. During weekly events, we will utilize a 4-man round robin format unless the number of participants require adjustments on a week-to-week basis. The following criteria will be utilized when building brackets:
- Age Groups: K-3rd, 4th-6th
- No weight classes. Wrestlers will be in brackets 10% above to 10% below their certified weight. Certified weights must be completed prior to season with a licensed referee. (Will be done at practice.)
- A minimum of 3 mats will be utilized at each event.
- All bracketing paperwork will be completed at scoring table
- Team rosters due by Noon CST the Saturday prior to the Sunday event.
- Completed brackets will be emailed to Coaches by 11 a.m. on Sunday prior to Sunday’s event.